November 3, 2012

Welcome November

You know what I love about Social Networking? It gets people excited about things. It could be the bad kind of excited (cough, cough, the election) or the good kind of excited. Which is what I'm going to talk about for a minute.

Am I the only one whose noticing how pumped people are because of the month? Really though, I'm all for new beginnings and all...but these people are like "omg it's September it's the best thing that's ever happened to the world!" And I'm telling you guys... i l o v e i t.

What better to get over the top excited about than something that's going to happen no matter what we do! It's not like: Oh if I lose ten pounds I'll be happy. No. It's: If the month that comes after October is November, I'm going to be so happy.

So I'm all about monthly excitement. Last month it was pumpkin flavored everything, pumpkin carving, falling leaves, and scarves. And it was great.
via google

November is: family, thankfulness, writing, curling up in blankets, and taking your time.

And darn it, I'm going to wait for December to be excited for December. Christmas is in December, people. Let's be thankful for November for a minute and at least wait until the day after Thanksgiving to start celebrating Christmas.

Check out The Snugly Ducking this month- use the hashtag #thankfulduckling on instagram and twitter to document what you're thankful for each day. I know I will be joining her! (Even if she has already started celebrating Christmas ;) )

3 comments:

Kara said...

Haha at least I haven't started decorating for Christmas yet, just a little music! Thanks for spreading the word, even if you think Christmas should only be celebrated in December. Pshh.

Leah said...

You like read my mind! I have a post in my head about social networking and how it can be used to bring people together even though it gets a bad rap sometimes! So we'll have to see if I ever get it written out..haha. And AMEN- "Christmas is in December":-) One holiday at a time!

Shay said...

I love November, I am so excited! Christmas can wait!