February 15, 2011

My Valentines

....In Pictures!
My sweet roomie Brittany got us Valentines and Bubbles!

Sweet girl eating dinner :)
"Two more bites?"

Is she not the cutest? Remember this skirt?

Counting her bracelets.
"One...tew...twee..."

So silly!

Giving baby sister a nice kiss!

Baby playing happily :)

Happy Day After Valentine's everyone! I hope everyone had as good of a day as I did :) I got to babysit for some of the sweetest babies in the entire world. And then had a fun dinner date! What did you do for Valentine's?



Photobucket

4 comments:

Shay said...

She is such a cutie! And I love the bubbles idea for a gift, that is so fun!

Diana Smith said...

What nice person you are to babysit on Valentines!! haha thats too cute! They are both cute little girls!

The Smith Circle

Meri said...

Aww how sweet! The arms outstretched picture melts my heart and makes me miss my precious little nieces :)
Cheers!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Ima said...

very lovely. She's so cutee :)