February 13, 2011

Currently

I remembered Kelsey doing this a little while back, and found it again so I could do it too! 
Currently, I am...
Eating/Drinking: Not eating anything, although I'm hungry and should make dinner soon. And drinking water!
Listening to: "You Got a Friend in Me"...watching Toy Story!

Lamenting: This lame stomach ache that I've had for like the past week.

Pondering: So many parts of my life right now. Haha I've got a lot of figuring out to do!

Wearing: Sweat pants and a t-shirt (Just got back from playing Racketball with the friendssss)

Anticipating: Spring Break. It's going to be so much fun! Kristen, Madison, and I are going to Florida!

Baking: Nothing :/ Tryingg not to eat sugar right now. Although I did make some pretty yummy gluten free pancakes the other day!

Reading: School books and blogs! haha I have no time to read with all the school work I have. I spent over an hour today reading ONE Chapter for a class. It can be overwhelming. But I do love reading blogs when I get the chance :)

Loving: That the weather was so pretty today I was able to do homework outside! And the fact that Disney Channel is playing Toy Story 1 and 2 tonight and I will be camped out on the couch watching both.

Buying: Groceries? haha I'm trying to cut down on spending for a bit until I get things on track.

Love these guys!
PS. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY

Photobucket

7 comments:

Meri said...

I love those toy story aliens- back when the movie came out I had a to like that from Mcdonalds or somewhere :)
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

Elysie Piecie said...

I don't remember if I've commented before...but I'm Elyse ::waves hi:: I have been doing homework all day too. I hate it when you spend so long reading a chapter. It's not cool...unlike Toy Story. That's always cool.

Diana Smith said...

Geez, a stomach ache all week? Thats awful, hope it goes away soon!

Laura Darling said...

Your spring break sounds like it will be so much fun!! I'm jealous!

Brooke said...

aw Bella loves Toy Story!! I hope your stomach feels better and have fun tonight!!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

What a fun post :)
p.s. wish I had something grand planned for my spring break!

Shalyn said...

I love Toy Story! And I am with you on reading blogs and textbooks- one day we will read other things as well:-)