February 24, 2011

Apartment Living: Felt Inspiration

Am I the only one who has a thing for felt? My newly discovered love for the fabric has sparked inspiration for many DIY crafts for the apartment. Here are some of my ideas:

This is very cute and looks like it wouldn't be too hard to make. I love love love pillows, but
they're so expensive! It would be much easier to make a bunch instead of paying so much for
cute ones!

I also have a thing for silhouettes. I love the idea of putting one on a pillow!

Magnets?! What a great idea! Fun and easy :)

I'm IN LOVE with this. This is definitely my next project.

Um, hello best idea in the entire world. If I decide to to a table instead of a desk, I'll definitely
need some sort of storage.
I loooove handmade wreaths, and this one is just too cute! I wonder how hard it would be to make.
I fell in love with these handmade flowers when I was looking at one of my favorite bloggers,  Letters from Coco's Etsy shop. I might just have to end up buying some from her because I love them so much!

Do you have any handmade felt crafts you'd like to share with me? I'm always looking for new ideas!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Cole Franke said...

Thanks lady! That wreath is super awesome. great felt finds. :)

Niko Bulaun said...

im getting my appartment soon! thanks for this ideas! :)

http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2011/02/shoots-on-my-list.html

cheers!

Diana Smith said...

I love felt! I just bought a cute little bow made out of felt on etsy and I can't wait! Its such a cute fabric that can be used for anything!

Nuha said...

I'm felt obsessed too! I love all of this...and that pillow is so cute!

Julie Standley said...

i LOVE your blog..

be sure to check out my blog giveaway!!
http://travisandjuliestandley.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Love to have that in my own apartment, honey! I'm also getting my new apartment three months from now, so maybe this will be a great idea in making cute pillows perfect for spring! Thanks a lot! ;p