- Getting your eyes dilated. I fainted once from getting the drops, so it's been years since I was brave enough to try it again. But I went to a new eye doctor today, and she said I had to. But I didn't realize it made everything blurry! I tried to read a text on my phone and had to hold it arms length away and I still wasn't able to read it!
- Part two of dilated eyes: squinting when walking outside because everything is so bright even when it's a very cloudy day.
- Blogging while in class. I don't know if you've ever done it, but I tried it today and I don't like it. I feel like everyone around me is trying to read what I'm writing/is judging me for blogging. (Am I the only one who feels nerdy when I say something blog-related to someone who doesn't understand?)
- When your German (as in from Germany) teacher calls you "May-lee-suh Peets"
- The fact that I have 15 minutes to pack for this weekend (since we have to leave right after I get out of class) And I've decided to blog instead. (Don't worry, Kristen, I'll be ready to go!)
- It's the weekenddd! I'm going home with Kristen for the weekend!
- One stinkin' week until Spring Break. I can't wait to be soaking up the sun without a care in the world!
- Yellow nail polish! Cute, right? I'll be posting soon about my love of fun nail polish.
What are you doing this weekend?
Why don't you head on over here to enter my giveaway?