January 23, 2011

Good News and Bad News

I have the dreaded question for you... What would you like to hear first? The good news, or the bad news? Let's do the bad news first to get it over with, then I can cheer you up with the good news! Sound good? Good.

Bad News
-Google Reader is not letting me follow people! I's been going on for about a week, and I don't know what to do about it! I've looked everywhere for answers. For some reason, whenever I click "follow," it doesn't show my name or picture, and I come up as one of those faceless pictures under the Followers. I've had new people follow me or comment lately, and all of your blogs are so amazing and cute! I want to follow, I promise! If anyone has any advice, please tell me!! Until then, I'll just cry :(


Good News
-I brought my mom's old sewing machine back to school with me. It smells like old. Which is a synonym for "good" to me. I've only done a little bit of sewing in my life, but Kristen (who just created a super cute blog...go check her out!) and I are having a craft day in a few weeks, so I'm super excited to try it out!


-I went to church today! I wasn't planning on going, but then my friend asked me to go this morning, so I went! And I'm glad I did!
-Also, for those of you have used my button in one place or another (which if you have..um THANKS!) just know that it wasn't working before, but I fixed it! So, you might want to re-grab the code :) There's also a new button, so take your pick! (I personally like the new one better butttt that's just me!)

What is your Good/Bad News for today?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristen said...

So excited to sew and make cute things! Thanks for the shout out :)

Amanda Moury said...

Oh my gosh Google does that to me sometimes too :( Good news: Getting a HUGE stack of laundry done as I type, bad news: having to miss out on family game day to do it and clean our apartment. Bummer. I hope your day gets better my dear!

TLH said...

Speaking of buttons, I asked you a question abt how to make one on your formspring but you didn't answer >:( I am unloved. Haha. jk :P

Shay said...

YAY for sewing machines- how fun! Cant wait to see some fashion posts...cough cough:-) Im adding your button now! Happy Sunday!