November 27, 2010

How Cute!

Check out these adorable earrings that Ashley is giving away! (By the way, if you've never seen her page, get to it! SO cute!) I love stuff like these. The first thing I thought of when I saw them was a comfy pair of jeans, a white T, a big flowy scarf with these earrings. Soooo cute :) I've been checking out some people's Etsy pages, and my goodness there are some cute stores out there! I'm definitely going to get my Christmas shopping done!

I just love them so much :)

What about you? Do you have an Etsy store, or one that you recommend? I'm always open to new things!


Mel.

1 comment:

lindsay said...

i heart etsy...actually i more than heart it...i am a bit obsessed with it!!

i don't have one particular store to recommend, i think just "window shopping" is the best option because there is just so much to see :)