November 27, 2010

I.Am.So.Happy.

So I went to hang out with my old high school friends. It was fun, but it's just not how it used to be. It's been so long since we've all hung out that it just kinda ended up being awkward. I do love those people though.

Anyway, so on my way home I made a last minute decision to go check out this little boutique. This is so not like me. First of all, I never make spur of the moment decisions, and second, I hardly do anything by myself! But even though my shopping trip was a total flop, it was so fun to be spontaneous!

I found this cute little hat that I loved! I don't usually wear hats, for some reason they make me feel weird. (Same with sunglasses, but I've started to get over that). But I might try to find one like it. It was sort of like this one but it was violet.


Anybody know where I can find one similar for a good price?

Now I'm just hanging out back at school. I should be working on a paper, but we all see how well that's going ;) I have the appartment all to myself for now, and I'm so comfy. I'm just wearing leggings and a big sweatshirt, and reading some wonderful blogs. I couldn't be happier.

I hope everyone is having as nice of a night as I am!

Mel.

3 comments:

Brooke T said...

awesome! what boutique was it??

vintch said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Yours is super lovely and i am an excited new follower:) isn't it great to catch up with old friends? So happy you got that chance! Love the hat too!

Nuha said...

that hat looks so adorable!! xoxo