May 29, 2012

Coffee Mug Swap!

Hey Everyone!
(I still exist! I'm alive!)

Remember a few weeks back when I told you about the Coffee Mug Swap I took part in? Well, here's that finale post!

It was a super cute idea and I was paired up with Kelsey over at Glistening Ambition. Her blog is SO great, and you really should check it out! Anyway, she sent me an adorable mug and some yummy coffee. I'm so thankful for another mug to add to my collection. Especially on mornings like today when it's going to take an extra cup of coffee to get me out of bed.



Thanks Kelsey! And thank you Susan for hosting the swap!

Anyway friends, guess what! It's summer! I've already spent the beginning of my summer having more fun than what usually consists of a WHOLE summer! I spent a week at "camp," and then went to Disney for a week with my family. And I might have dyed my hair pink last night.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to blog a more this summer. And I'm also going to be opening/helping run a blog and Etsy shop for my Mom. She's an amazing potter and is going to start selling her work! I'm so excited. So keep an eye out for that!

What's going on in your life? I miss all of my blog friends!

2 comments:

Katie Marie said...

That is so cool that you dyed your hair pink! Way to be bold!

Kara Renee said...

I love how yall dye your hair every year! It's always so cute. Can't wait to see your mom's shop! I love looking at her pictures. My mom was wondering if she'd take custom orders from pinterest. ;)