February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

I saw this cute idea on Leah's blog that she had seen on another. It's a cute idea sooo I'm going to do it. Here goes...

Leap Day happens every 4 years, we all know that. So let's think about NEXT leap year.

February 29, 2016
Hole.Lee.Cow. That's weird to think about.
Let's see...I will:
-Be 24 years old (my favorite number!)
-Be graduated from college
-Be in my 3rd year teaching

Um, is it sad that those are the only 3 things I came up with? Those are the only definites I can think of! Hopefully I'll be either dating or married at that point, but that's all up to God and his timing!



In other news...
IT'S SPRING BREAK! Alert the press because this girl is going to take the next 4 days to completely relax. Then it's off to school board meetings and "networking," but let's not think of that quite yet.

This weekend I'm going to Williamsburg, Virginia with Linsey, Kristen, Mary Beth, and Linsey's family! I really couldn't be more excited.

Lastly, I think everyone should check out this post on one of the best blogs out there. I read it this morning and it was so uplifting to know that people out there that I don't even know are going to be praying for me, and that I can pray for others I don't know. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

2 comments:

Brooke T said...

Williamsburg? I live like an hour or two away from there! I hope you have fun!! I heard it's pretty!

Leah said...

Love the Leap Year Details! It's fun to dream but ultimately only God knows where we'll be then and it's up to us to wait and see huh! :) Hope you have a great trip and spring break- how fun!!