August 25, 2011

First Week of School Wardrobe

The first week of school is the most important when it comes to what you wear. And because of that, I took a picture of my outfit every day and decided to blog about them.
Me and fashion don't really know each other that well...but I do what I can!

Ready to see the exact same picture of me 4 times (but with different outfits on)?!
and all from my cell phone...
Before we get started with that, here's a picture of my new feather hair extensions!

I have two little ones, and one big on braided into the bottom of my hair.
I looove them!

Monday

Tuesday
Wednesday
Today!

The first week of classes went very well! I'm happy with all of my classes and I think it's going to be a very good semester. What about you...Have you started classes yet?


This weekend I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding! I'm so excited for her. She and her new hubby are so happy together! I'll definitely share some pictures form that soon :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Girl! You are too cute! I love all those outfits and your hair is adorable too. =)

Have fun at your friend's wedding!

Leah said...

You are so cute! I love the feathers- I kinda want to try them, but I'm a little afraid! haha.