June 13, 2011

Remember when I said I was back?

Well here I am! Hey peeps! Hows it goin? Things are just swell in my neck of the woods. 

I just spent the last week in sunny Florida with my very favoritest person, my Momma. This is basically how we spent our days:
Wake up around 7:30, 8ish. Mom was always up way before me, but then she'd wake me up with a "Come on! Get up and let's go play!" :) Normally I'd complain about waking up so early on vacation, but if you want to be anywhere other than the pool anytime after noon in Florida, you're a crazy person. 
So we'd do an "outside activity" until it got too hot. This included: 
Check out that swing. I'm going pro here, people, I tell ya.
Golfing. There was a Par 3 (Maybe? I don't know my golf terms) on the hotel grounds, and it was super fun! It was easy, but it wasn't putt putt. 


Kayaking. We only did this one day, but I always love kayaking. 

That's talent right there.

Bike rides. These were my favorite!
Go to the pool. This is where we spent most of our time. Basically, I'd just sit in my chair reading (btw, I got a Kindle! Ah it's the new love of my life!) until I got too hot, then I'd take a dip in the pool until I was cooled off, and back to my chair I would go. I got quite the tan :)
95% of the trip was spent riiiiight there.
-We also went to some amazingly yummy restaurants, went to Downtown Disney, and to the Disney Boardwalk.
Disney Boardwalk at night. Such a fun place!

Yummy sushi for dinner!

Downtown Disney!


And of course, eating a Mickey Mouse ice cream. It really isn't a trip to Florida without one, now is it?
Photobucket

9 comments:

Morgan said...

What a fun trip! I'm jealous you got tan. I still really need to tan!

Mere said...

Yay for being back and being tan! Looks like lots of fun. Florida is always fun though :)

Brooke T said...

So much fun!!! I want one of those mickey Popsicles!

Bel said...

Awww you and your mum are so awesome! :)

<3 Belly B

Elysie Piecie said...

I love your bathing suit! So stinkin' cute. And I'm so jealous you got to have the Mickey Mouse icecream! Remember when they used to sell those in the icecream trucks? Too bad they only sell the at DW and DL now.

Leah said...

What an awesome trip! Love all the photos- so glad you had a good time with your mom! :)

Unknown said...

Great trip and photos!

Shay said...

I am so very jealous- that all sounds amazing! And great for you for getting to spend time with your momma!

Allie said...

Omigosh! My family and I were at DW last August!!!! What hotel did you stay at? Looks like you had a great time:D
*Allie*
ps come over to my blog and vote for my newest review "Praying for Your Future Husband"!