- Woke up at 10:30. Amazing.
- Made myself breakfast, and as I sat on the couch to eat (yes, our living room doubles as our dining room even though we have a dining room table)Kristen and her boyfriend, Madison, came and joined me and we watched some tube. (TV for those of you who don't talk like their parents)
- Watched church online. On the couch. In my pajamas. With my friends. It's an experience.
- Did some homework. Blah.
- Played basketball and racquetball with Kristen, Madison, and Garrett. It's our Sunday tradition and it's always very fun. Kristen and I played our own game of racquetball, and it was greeeaaaat. We're pros, I tell ya.
- Wrote letters to my pen pals! Tim, my friend who goes to school in Louisiana, and Kelsey, one of my favorite blogger friends.
- And now I am sitting, again, on the couch watching some Lifetime movie with Kristen.
And what do I plan on doing the rest of the night?
Sitting right here with the roomie, then heading over here...
And going to SLEEP!
What are you doing tonight, friend?
PS. Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY