February 20, 2011

Lazy Sunday

Today was a good day. I didn't do much at all, but I got some stuff done that needed to be done, and got to hang out with my friends! Let's see.

Today, I...

  • Woke up at 10:30. Amazing.
  • Made myself breakfast, and as I sat on the couch to eat (yes, our living room doubles as our dining room even though we have a dining room table)Kristen and her boyfriend, Madison, came and joined me and we watched some tube. (TV for those of you who don't talk like their parents)
  • Watched church online. On the couch. In my pajamas. With my friends. It's an experience.
  • Did some homework. Blah.
  • Played basketball and racquetball with Kristen, Madison, and Garrett. It's our Sunday tradition and it's always very fun. Kristen and I played our own game of racquetball, and it was greeeaaaat. We're pros, I tell ya.
  • Wrote letters to my pen pals! Tim, my friend who goes to school in Louisiana, and Kelsey, one of my favorite blogger friends. 
  • And now I am sitting, again, on the couch watching some Lifetime movie with Kristen. 
And what do I plan on doing the rest of the night? 


Sitting right here with the roomie, then heading over here...


And going to SLEEP!

What are you doing tonight, friend?

PS. Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY


Photobucket

8 comments:

Brooke T said...

what a great sunday!! I'm doing the same thing. sitting. watching law and order. doing nothing but this! ha
I hope you're feeling better!

Shay said...

I love lazy Sundays:-) Mine sounds similar to yours...getting ready to retire from the couch to the bed right now, actually! Sweet dreams!

Diana Smith said...

Lazy Sundays are the best! But I always have that looming feeling of Monday being the next day. Oh well gotta start somewhere right! Your bedroom is cute!

Kristen said...

Our living room looked so cute when we actually cared! Only a few more months until we can make our new place cute again!

Kelsey Cunningham said...

I love that I'm part of your lazy Sunday!! My day was super lazy too. Can't wait to get the letter - you totally beat me to it :) xo

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Sounds like a GREAT day!

Anonymous said...

Lazy Sundays are truly a treasured thing!! :) Glad you enjoyed it, online church and all! xo

Pia said...

I LOVE lazy Sundays. They're the best!

We also always eat sitting on the couch although we have a dining room table. I hate and love it at the same time.