- Wearing a Karate Suit (which is ten times too big for you) for teaching Sunday School, and having people you barely know Karate Chop at your face to see how well you block them.
- While you're walking alone, slipping on ice when people are around you and awkwardly laughing it off and saying "oh man, that silly ice"
- Trying to say something to someone in hearing distance who doesn't hear you, then trying to say it again and they still don't hear you, looking around and seeing people laugh at your attempt, then brushing it off with an embarrassed laugh.
- Coming home to an empty apartment with you door open! Then peeking in everyone's room to make sure nothing is stolen/nobody is there
- Peeing with the door open just in case that crazy person who came in your room while the door was open is still hiding in your apartment.
- The fact that there's an app for popping fake pimples. Some things I will never understand.
|My roommate told me to grab a frying pan while making sure the|
room was safe, I think she got the idea from Tangled (aka best movie ever!)
- Chocolate wine. Never tried it? You should! It tastes like chocolate milk!
- Having amazing followers who leave you nice comments that make your day.
- Finally deciding what to do for a giveaway once you get to 50 followers!
- Having really good classes this semester! Can you say DISNEY CLASS?! Boo-yah!
- Seeing all of your InterVarsity friends after almost 2 months of being away from them!
- When your hair is finally growing out to a point where it can be considered "long."
- This picture:
|Actually, I think this one should be considered more "awkward" than "awesome," |
but I'd say it's pretty awesome.
And I'm tan! So that counts for something, right?
But we obviously can't wink.
Have a terrific Thursday!