November 24, 2010

Wednesday Wishes

This idea is from Brooke from Bright Wishes blog. She's an amazing person who I've been lucky enough to get to know. Her blog is amazing, and if you love reading the cutest things in the whole world, check it out.

Every Wednesday, Brooke makes a list of wishes. It's so cute, and I hope you enjoy mine as well!

1. To be done with school, and finally be a teacher. I'm so sick of general education.
(I had the use the Barbie picture- how cute is that?!)

2. My own apartment


3. To fall in love. Maybe not right this very second, but I can't wait to be completely head over heels for that special someone :)


Hope you enjoyed today's Wednesday Wishes! Hopefully this will be an every week thing. Thanks Brooke for the idea!


3 comments:

lindsay said...

love your wednesday wishes...thank you for reminding me that i need to do mine...i heart brooke's wednesday wishes too!!

so glad to have found you ♥

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Lindsay. I LOVE your blog too!

Brooke T said...

Hey melissa, check out http://brightwishes.blogspot.com/2010/11/for-love-of-four.html

I tagged you!