April 6, 2012

Coffee Mug Swap

Well, I was doing my normal morning routine, catching up on blogs while sipping on coffee.

I stopped at kara's blog and she had mentioned a Coffee Mug Swap over at Suzel's blog. I'm in love with the idea!



Click the button to go to the site.

What happens is, you sign up to get paired with another blogger. You find out about that blogger, what they like, etc, then send them a mug! And they send you one in return. That way, you get a pretty new mug, and a new friend!

I'm on my way to sign up right now! And you should too!


btw.
I hope everyone has an amazing Easter Sunday.
Easter has always been my favorite holiday. I love the little bunnies and chicks, the candy, the colors. But let's not forget what Easter is about. 
Jesus died to save you.
He died and rose again.
For you!

1 comment:

his little lady said...

oh, sounds like a fun experience! can't wait to hear all about it :)
xo TJ