February 22, 2012

Wednesday Wishes 10

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
Wednesdays are my favorite day of the week this semester because I only have one class. And it doesn't start until 2! So I get the whole morning and early afternoon to myself. Today I'm going to chick fil a in a little bit to get some free breakfast!

Anyhoo, I'm linking up with Brooke for the first time in a while to do Wednesday Wishes! Here goes...

This sweatshirt. Is it not amazing?
via



     










 
I love these so much! They're kids, which makes them cheaper. And I love the color.
Maybe I'll buy them for myself for my birthday :)
via
Now that my hair is short and there's not a whole lot I can do to it,
I thought these button bobby pins might give me a little cuteness in my hair.
They don't look too hard to make!
via
Thanks Brooke for the link up! And hope everyone has a great day!


ps. I'm giving up facebook for Lent, so I'm hoping that frees up some time for me to get back into blogging. I have posts scheduled for all this week so check back for some fun crafts and some steams of consciousness rambling :)

2 comments:

Brooke T said...

So glad you're getting back to blogging! I love those clips :D

Kara Renee said...

Yay! So glad you're back! I've wanted those Toms for awhile now, but in red. They're so cute! My newest thing is fabric spray paint. You could totally make the sweatshirt easy peasy!