May 25, 2011

This Week is THE Week!

Wow. You guys got two whole posts before I go off and leave again. Faithful poster right here. Not.
I'm sorry! :(
Anyway, you will have a few guest posters while I'm gone. I was a little lazy in finding people, so there won't be a post every day, but the posts that are coming are going to be great ones :)

Enjoy them! And I will be back to regular posting soon.

But let me fill you in on my life right now:
-I'm stressed.
-I'm worried.
-I'm excited.
-I'm happy.

My dad is getting married. Such a weird concept. I'm happy for him, and his fiance is great, but that doesn't make it any less weird. I'm genuinely worried about the wedding. I have no idea how I'm going to react. I may be happy, or I may be crying the whole time. I guess we'll just have to find out. But either way, I don't want to make my dad or Sue feel bad. I want Sue to know I accept her, and I want both of them to know I love them. But it's hard when you don't always feel loved or accepted by either of them. (But that's another story from my over-dramatic self)
Please keep me in your prayers the next few days. Not only do I need safety while I'm driving up the 13 hours to Connecticut tomorrow morning, but I need strength at the wedding and while I'm spending time with my dad and Sue.

But onto a happier subject...my two best friends, Linsey and Kristen are joining me on the trip! These ladies have seriously made me 10x happier when it comes to this trip. I know they're going to be there for me for emotional support and I'm so lucky to have them! They're both giving up a lot to come with me, and I couldn't ask for better friends!
Also please keep in your prayers that Linsey's sister-in-law holds off on the birth of Linsey's second niece or nephew until Linsey is back home. The due date isn't until June, so we don't want any early births!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know how I would react to that either... I hope it turns out ok!

Emily
texasnj.dayeightmedia.com

Shay said...

Your in my prayers- that is definitely a tough situation:-( Have fun!

Leah said...

Thinking of you! My cousins went through that situation a few years back and I can't imagine the emotions you would feel! Hang in there girl! I'm glad your besties get to travel with you- what fun! Can't wait to hear all about it when you're back! :)