April 18, 2011

Day 3

Day 3- A Book I Love
haha nice try trying to get me to narrow my favorite books list down to one. Not gunna happen. So here is my short list of some pretty amazing books.

Oh, yes, I am a big fan of the Junie B Jones Books.
They're basically the reason I started reading. I hated reading before these books.
I have every single one (even the new ones) and Junie B will always be my favorite story character!


I love Jodie Picoult. This book is probably my favorite out of her's that I've read. I love the story!

Ever heard of Ron Clark? There's a movie about him starting Matthew Perry. He's an amazing teacher, and pretty much my role model. He's written two books, and I read them both in a day because I loved them so much!
And guess what!
I get to meet him next year! AH! :)

So, there's my short list of good reads. What are some of your favorite books?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Diana Smith said...

I remember Junie B!! That so funny, I totally forgot about those books!

Katie Marie said...

Thanks for sharing these! I'm going to ass Ron Clark to my summer must-reads!! :)

Sarah said...

I LOVE HANDLE WITH CARE. You don't know how happy you've made me that you've posted it. It's seriously my all-time favorite book, and I really love that someone else enjoys it as much!

Leah said...

Oh Junie B! I loved that series when I was little- Awh! And I love Jodi Picoult- one of my faves for sure! Have you read anything by Karen Kingsbury? She's another of my favorite authors!