April 30, 2011

Day 11 and Other Great Things

Day 11: My Family
Mom: Fabulous, amazing, wonderful woman! I'm so lucky to have her! I can tell her anything and she's pretty much my best friend. Loooove her!
Brother: Hilarious, encouraging, best big brother in the world. 
I think we look a lot alike in this picture :)
I love it when people tell me I look like her! But it's true, we do look a lot alike!



I kinda think me and him are basically twins as well :)
I love this guy!

To read a little more about my awesome family (and the other people who mean a lot to me), you can check out This Post

Also, to fill you guys in a bit, I met T's family on Thursday night and it was wonderful! His family was so nice and welcoming to me! 

I also have a (secret) Guest Post over on my best friend/roommate's blog today. Check it out and leave her some love :)
Photobucket

4 comments:

Dree said...

This is so nice!

ashley.warner said...

I love this! :)
you have a darling familia!

and I am glad meeting the fam went so well :)

-ash-

peggy said...

Love you sweetie

Leah said...

Yay for your family and yay for meeting T's family too! hehe.

Love the pic of you and your mom- very pretty! And you can definitely see the family resemblance with you and your brother! :)