Here are some cute pictures to brighten your day!
Although it's a beautifully sunny day here today, the beginning of the week was full of rain, thunderstorms, and even a tornado (?!)
But after all, April Shower Bring May Flowers!
I cannot wait for May.
Reasons Why I Love April:
1. It's my cousin's birthday month! Even though she lives in CT and I don't get to see her very often, I still think of her like a sister. She turned 15 this month and I cannot believe how old she's getting!
2. Easter! Easter is probably my favorite holiday. I love the importance of it, along with the pretty colors, Easter baskets, and time with my family <3
3. April means only one more month of school!
Reasons Why I Love May:
1. The end of the school year!
2. My birthday! I'm going to be 20 this year. I'm getting so old.
3. The weather is perfect in May! Not too hot, not too cold.
What are you favorite things about April and May?