March 19, 2011

Apartment Living: Bed Inspiration

So Kristen, her mom, my mom, and I went to visit our new home today. Yes, we went to visit our new apartment again. We had to make sure our moms liked it! And they did. I'm telling you guys, this place is Real Estate Heaven (Can you tell I'm watching Sex and the City as I write?). We aren't moving into it until August, but I'm still so excited.

Anyway, Mom and I went to a mattress store afterwards and GUESS WHAT SHE GOT ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY. Oh. My. Goodness. Guys. She bought the most comfortable mattress I've ever been on in my entire life. Can you tell I'm excited? I AM. Groupon had an awesome deal, and she loves me.

So because of my new bed excitement, I've decided to do another Apartment Living Inspiration and focus on beds. And if any of you know a good place to find super pretty bedspreads or pillows for a good price, please let me know! I have a comfy down comforter now, but its kinda a cheap one and all of the feathers have come out. sigh.

I love this entire room. But the bed frame is my favorite.
I want one!

So simple and pretty! And looks so comfy!

Pillowsss! I have a thing for lots of pillows.

Okay this is impossible. But.
Yes, I would like to sleep with books surrounding me, thanks.
And my very favorite....

I love that tree! I might have to try something like that.
And the lights :)


Photobucket

12 comments:

Dazel said...

OMG SOOO CUTEEE!! I love all the pictures!! Check online for cute comforter covers or ideas on how to decorate for cheap ex. taking empty wine bottles and covering them with colored twine.. or decorative balls where you use a thick paint/clay to drape all over a balloon and once it's dried pop the balloon and hang it up it's easier to show you than explain haha.. But I love the bed with books! When I win the lottery I want my own library in my house haha. Can't wait to see your new place love you!

Brooke T said...

YAY! That must be so exciting :) and I love the first picture and the pillows :)

Olivia Anne said...

I LOVE all of these! I can't wait to have lots of money so I can decorate my house as much as I want to. I especially adore the book-nook bed. I'm determined to make it possible ;]

Oliviannehall.blogspot.com

morgan. said...

thanks so much for your encouraging comments... they really put a smile on my face & helped me a lot.

<3
i hope you're doing fantastic - love you!

Meri said...

We were watching SATC this afternoon, it was on for several episodes in a row haha.
How exciting to have a new comfy mattress! I'd curl up all weekend long in bed :)

Ima said...

that bed with books around it is amazing, i love it :)

Diana Smith said...

i LOVE the second one! But the book one is very cool! I just love having a huge bed!

Jamie Walker said...

My little sister has a bed like the one surrounded by books. I've always been jealous!

Laura Darling said...

I love every single one of these!!! It must be so much fun to start with a new, clean space, and fix it just how you want it!!!

NKriste said...

I think all of these rooms would be great! Real Estate Heaven..haha I love that! I also really like Sex and the City!

Shay said...

Real estate heaven? Yay for you! I love new mattresses and love all those pictures- that book shelf one has me so mesmerized!

Kandice Breinholt said...

i'm really likin' that bottom picture. i think my bedroom could use a little sprucing up and that looks like just the thing i need to do. especially the lights! how beautiful. i'd feel great going to bed each and every night :D