I had a great day today! And here are the reasons why!
- I woke up earlier than my alarm. I LOVE when that happens. And not just like woke up from a dream or something...I was actually awake. Which gave me time to make breakfast!
- I also had time to get coffee before class! Tall sugar free vanilla latte=LOVE. That's enough to make my day right there!
|Hello, you make me happy.|
- My 3 hour class which has a tendancy to be torture was actually interesting! We were talking about Bloom's Taxonomy (anybody?) and I found it very interesting. Basically anything legit about teaching, I enjoy!
- I found out I won a giveaway from Crowly Party and it's a print from Diana from the Smith Circle's shop! I can't put into words how excited I am!!
- Kristen and I went to the gym today! We gotta get our fitness on so we can get beach bods for spring break next week! And I had a great workout! We did abs and arms first, then Kristen did the elliptical and I walked/ran on the treadmill. I burned 200 calories, whatwhaaat! The only downside to this was I had to go to my class all sweaty and stinky. But it made me feel sporty in my workout clothes!
|yeah that's so NOT me. But hey, maybe someday!|
- Disney class. No explanation necessary.
- The weather was p e r f e c t
Fun day, huh? I hope my week stays this amazing! How is your day going to far?
Tomorrow is the last day to enter my Giveaway! It's a super cute necklace, so don't miss out!