1. I wasn't invited to be a part of my father's wedding. Given, they are having a small wedding. My brother is my dad's Best Man, and my stepmom's Maid of Honor is her sister. That's all they're having to be in the bridal party. However, I would think it would be important to have both of your kids standing up with you at your wedding. But that's just me. I'm not bitter. I'm not bitter. I'm not bitter.
2. That cute boy is in my class today. Biiiig Smiiiile!
3. I woke up early so I'd have lots of time to hang out before class at 11, and right before I click "play" to watch Hannah Montana on Netflix, my roommate walks in and brings a friend. It's not that I'm embarrassed to watch Hannah Montana in front of her friend, but I'd feel bad being loud (I think they're doing homework in the living room), and I don't want to close my door and seem like a social recluse.
4. I'm eating a grapefruit for breakfast and it is dee-lish-us. yum!
5. I just realized today that I have 35 followers. 35! That's pretty good! It means about 35 people are reading my blog. The thing is, I'm pretty sure reading "what's on my mind" isn't at the top of your list. So, my friends, what would you like to read about coming from little 'ol Mel over here?
Oh, and by the way... Here is Take a Picture Tuesday for the first time in a longgg time!
|I kind of love this picture. I took it last week during our snow/ice storm. What do you think?|
I hope everyone has a GREAT day!