December 1, 2010

Wednesday Wishes 2

Goodness! Sorry these are so late! I think I've caught the cold that all of you have. I've been feeling so out of it lately (and it does't help that it's that time of the month. TMI? My bad.) Anywhoo, here are a few Wednesday Wishes for you guys. 


1. Some motivation. I have so much due next week, and not enough time to do it. Anyone know where I can find some?
2. For my roomie not to leave me next semester. Even though I'm SO excited for her, Linsey will be leaving me for Coasta Rica in January. She's probably going to meet a sexy native and fall in love.
3. Some STYLE! As I start following more people, I've noticed all of these fashion bloggers, and WOW! Some of these people have some serious style. I'm learning lots of good tips :)




Alright, my friends, time for me to get to bed. I'm sorry I've been so MIA lately. I love all of you and appreciate all of the comments, followers, and love that I've been getting lately. Can't wait to hear from more of you! Have a GREAT week!




Mel.

3 comments:

Brooke T said...

I know aren't there so many fashion bloggers!! I'm taking tons of tips and getting more into fashion :)

-Sam I Am- said...

I am proud to say my style has gotten a little more confident or I guess you could say "not-opposed-to-try-new-things" haha.

ps.. your hair in your profile pic is beautiful!!! i wish i had soft wavy hair! You are lovely :)

A said...

I agree with your third wish... Often I just wear something that keeps me warm and is comfortable (not a typical thought of a fashionista :)). I should be a little more daring!