December 11, 2010

"Two Ians!"

Here is my favorite child in the entire world. His name is Ian and he holds my heart and has since the day he was born. We've had an awesome time so far on this trip and I do not want to leave tomorrow :( Ian and I played on photobooth last night, and he loved the one that does a mirror image. He kept saying "Two Ians! Two Ians!"everytime I'd change the effect. 
Holding him upside down. He thought it was the funniest thing.

I wanted you guys to see his precious Elmo pajamas :)
I also had a little photoshoot with Evelyn (Ian's little sister) this morning. It's my first time meeting this little beauty and I everytime I think about leaving her, I get a little choked up. Is it weird that I love these children so much? I can't even imagine how I'm going to feel about my own kids. I can't wait to share some of my pictures of her with you guys. I know you'll fall in love too :)

SO HAVE YOU NOTICED MY NEW DESIGN?! Isn't it gorgeous? I'm in love :) Notice the birds in my banner are the same as my tattoo! (if you haven't read my story about my tattoo and you're interested, check it out under "A Dove Story") Brooke from Bright Wishes designed it for me, and did a fabulous job. Definitely contact her if you're interested in a new design. 

How do you like the new design? Any thoughts or suggestions?

6 comments:

linsey grae said...

I like your new design, very pure :) and IAN is precious! but i'm sorry you're going to have to leave them so you can some see me. hahahaha, okay. i feel bad. but I can't wait to see the pictures you took of Evelyn :) I bet they are fabulous! Miss you! and you have some surprises when you get back!

Mary Beth said...

I love your design! And that little boy's pjs are the cutest thing ever. I loved elmo when I was a little kid. I want to make my page look cool too - but I want to figure out how to do it on my own, and then once I figure out I have no idea what I'm doing, I'll ask for help :)

Diana Smith said...

Haha little kids are so fun! That little boy looks like such a good time!

Brooke T said...

aww TWO IANS! that's so cute and thanks for the shoutout :)

Laura Darling said...

I love the Elmo pajamas! So cute! I just found your blog but I love the design!

love jenny xoxo said...

Sooo cute!!!