November 17, 2010

I'm too embarrased to put this on facebook, so here you go world

1. last beverage: white chocolate mocha <3 and worth every calorie 

2. last phone call: Momma!

3. last text message: Linsey from the other room haha

4. last song you listened to: I Whip My Hair Back and Forth haha

5. last time you cried: I almost did this morning when traffic was making me angry



HAVE YOU EVER:  

6. dated someone twice = I guess? Like we broke up and got back together within a month.

7. been cheated on = not that I know of.

8. kissed someone & regretted it = nope :)

9. lost someone special = Yep.

10. been depressed = yeah

11. been drunk and threw up = Nope!



LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:  

12. Yellow

13. Pink

14. Green



THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)  

15. Made a new friend?: YES!

16. Fallen out of love?: I've never been in love. But I fell out of something that I thought was close to love. 

17. Laughed until you cried?: About ten minutes ago haha

18. Met someone who changed you?: idk

19. Found out who your true friends were?: FREAKING YES

 20. Found out someone was talking about you?: haha its whatever

21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list?: yeah



GENERAL:

22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life: all of them!

24. Do you have any pets: 2 dogs, a cat, and a fish

26. What did you do for your last birthday: Teaching Fellows Discovery hahah

27. What time did you wake up today: 7! Too early!

28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping

29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: I have a few things :)

30. Last time you saw your Mother: Like last week

31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wouldn't change a thing

32. What are you thinking about right now: watching a show and doing this, haha that's basically all thats on my mind

33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: haha I knew a kid named Tom in 7th grade

34. What's getting on your nerves right now: My body won't figure out if I'm cold or hot

35. Most visited webpage: facebook, I'm sure

37. Nickname: Melly, Mel, Missy, Meliss

38. Relationship Status: very single haha

39. Zodiac Sign: taurus  

40. He or She?: girl

41. Elementary? Tariffville <3

42. Middle School? Henry James and Robinson

43. High School?  South Meck and Ardrey Kell

44. Hair Color? brown

45. Long or short? it's medium now I want it long again

 46. Height? 5'2

47. Do you have a crush on someone? maybe?

48: What do you like about yourself? that I'm good with kids :)

49. Piercings? ear lobes, tragus, cartilage  

50. Tattoos? YES! I just got my first one. A dove on my back

51. Righty or lefty? Bothie

52. First surgery = none

53. First piercing = ears when I was like 8

54. First best friend = Mark

55. First sport you joined = dance

58. First pair of trainers = what?



RIGHT NOW: 

59. Eating - nothing

60. Drinking - nothing

61. I'm about to – sleeeeep

62. Listening to – Raising Hope

63. Waiting for – nothing

64. Want kids? - definitely :)

65. Get Married? : yes please

66. Career? : teacher



WHICH IS BETTER :  



67. Lips or eyes? = eyessss <#

68. Hugs or kisses = hugs

69. Shorter or taller = taller

70. Older or Younger = older 

71. Romantic or spontaneous = romantic :)

72. Nice stomach or nice arms = whatevs

73. Sensitive or loud = a good mix of both

74. Hook-up or relationship = relationship.

75. Trouble maker or hesitant = neither?



HAVE YOU EVER :  

76. Kissed a stranger = I kissed a guy I didn't know for very long. Not my smartest move.

77. Drank hard liquor = yes

78. Lost glasses/contacts = yep

79. Sex on first date = nooo!

 80. Broken someone's heart =  I hope not!

81. Had your own heart broken = it's been hurt, but I wouldn't say broken

83. Turned someone down = yeah

84. Cried when someone died = yeah

85. Fallen for a friend = yeah



DO YOU BELIEVE IN:  

86. One God = more than anything

87. Miracles = of course

88. Love at first sight = nope

89. Heaven = yeah!

90. Santa Claus = hahah

91. Kiss on the first date = I think it depends on the situation.

92. Angels = yes



ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:  

93. Had more than one bf/gf? I've had two boyfriends

94. Is there one person you want to be with right now? sure

95. Did you sing today? yes

96. Ever cheated on somebody? i mean, no, not really. if you count kissing a boy because of a dare when I was in 6th grade and "dating" someone else, then yes.

97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? I don't think I would. It would be too hard.

98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? : I wouldn't

99. Are you afraid of falling in love?  very. but i really want to.

100. Posting this as 100 truths? on the bloggg hahah :)

No comments: