November 10, 2010

Day 3- Write a Letter to your Parents

Dear Mom,
I remember laying in bed with you when I was little. You were reading, and I was looking up at you, thinking about how amazing you are. Although sometimes I don't show it the best way, my opinion of you has only gotten better and better. You are the strongest, sweetest, most joyful woman I know. You are my rock, my cheerleader, my best friend. We have gone through a lot together, but we always make it though stronger. Thank you for guiding my walk with God, showing me how to be a better person, and encouraging me every day. I am so thankful and so lucky to have you in my life. You brighten everyone's days and give joy to so many people. I am so proud of you and what you've done. I know being a single Mom raising two kids (and a million animals) isn't easy, but you've done an amazing job. I know Drew and I have given you some struggles along the road, thank you for you forgiveness and kindness. I hope that I can be as good of a Mom as you are. I love you more than I can say.
Love,
Your Baby

No comments: