November 4, 2010

Day 1- Write a letter to your best friend

Since I don't just have one best friend, this letter is written to the few people I consider my best friends.

Dear Best Friend,
First off, let me say thank you. Because without you in my life, I don't know where I'd be. You have gotten me through the good times as well as the bad times, and maybe without even knowing it. You have laughed with me, cried with me, told me when I was making a mistake or doing something wrong, and encouraged me through all of it. I can't tell you how precious time with you is to me. I am so grateful that God has placed you directly into my life. I hope that I can be as close of a friend as you have been to me. I love you with all of my heart.

Your best friend and sister in Christ,
Melissa

No comments: